Support Forum

Lantiv
 FAQ  FAQ  Search  Search  Memberlist  Memberlist
Register :: Log in Log in to check your private messages

wrongly saved file   View previous topic :: View next topic   
SLAUTHAN
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: wrongly saved file Reply with quote

hi,
am still using lantiv timetable 6 and it works perfectly. however last time instead of saving the file properly, I dnt knw what happened ...all files have been saved with extension PRN instead if SCHEDX and I cant even open them. is there any other ways to retrieve back my files.

thanks
Shameera
lantiv
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Prn files Reply with quote

Site Admin

PRN is a printout saved to file. Make sure to uncheck the option "Print to File" in the Print settings window. Regarding your original files - make sure you are looking for them in the right folder. Maybe all the PRN files are in one folder and the schedx file in another?
SLAUTHAN
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: PRN files Reply with quote

based on the message I just sent, you mean that the extension SCHEDX files are by default saved.
but in my case nooooo....it hasn't been saved anywhere...is there any possibility to view the PRN files???
lantiv
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: PRN files Reply with quote

Site Admin

No, the PRN files are binary files with the data that is sent to the printer when you print something. They do not contain the program's data.

Jump to: